Sunday, January 2, 2011

6. Customised tours to Myanmar from Design Travel

Jan 3, 2010

Dear Olivia Connolly,

In reply to your Facebook message on "I love Inle Lake, Myanmar", I am David Sing, a Singapore licensed tour agency (Design Travel). I can arrange for you customised tours from Myanmar (i.e. using car and driver) from reputable Myanmar agencies. Pl let me know more details of numbers, dates and places, if you wish to plan ahead. The best time is Oct to April (dry season). The country is big and so the best time for Singaporeans may not be the best time for Europeans etc.

1 comment:

  1. Through the use of books I had the whole world at my feet: could travel anywhere, meet anyone, and do anything.
    Flights to Freetown
    Cheap Flights to Freetown
    Cheap Air Tickets to Freetown

    ReplyDelete