Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Aug 15, 2012. DT_Jan2013_11days



Dear Judy,
 
MY wife and I will be visiting her relatives in Singapore in January 2013.  From Singapore we would like to visit Myanmar.  We are thinking of an 11 days tour which must include 2 days cruising on the River Irrawaddy.  We prefer air-conditioned hotels and vehicles (cars or coaches).  We do not mind a small group tour.  Please give us a quote.  We can book our own international flight to Singapore or you can also give us a quote for this. 
 
I hope to hear from you very soon.
 
Thank you.


On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 10:17 PM, ...co.uk> wrote:

Dear Judy,
Further to my previous message (below) we would wish to travel by Singapore Airlines from London Heathrow to Changi in early to mid January, and to have 2 or 3 days in Singapore before flying on to Yangon by Silk Air. After a tour of Myanmar we would wish to return to Singapore for a further week before returning to London.
I omitted to tell you that we would be coming from the UK, although you probably deduced that from my e-mail address.
Yours sincerely

EMAIL REPLY FROM DAVID SING DATED AUG 15, 2012
I am David Sing. Thank you for your email. As the hotel demand is very high, please let me have the exact dates of travel and please note that you will need to pay 50% downpayment to secure the hotel rooms, due to this high demand. The hotels require exact dates nowadays as they don't have problems getting high occupancy rates unlike 2 years ago.

I will get the quotation for you as soon as possible after getting the dates.




No comments:

Post a Comment