Tuesday, May 7, 2013

194. Urgent quotation wanted - One week's notice

I am David helping Judy. If you have the visa, I can arrange a tour for you as follows:

Pl check if the following is OK.
Monday  May 12, 2013      Sin-Ygn  Hotel in Ygn. 1 night.
May 13                            Ygn-Bagan  Domestic Flight. Morning. Hotel in Bagan. 1 night
May 14, 15,                     Bagan. Hotels in Bagan 2 nights
Thur  May 16                   Bagan to Ygn.  Domestic flight. Morning. Hotel in Ygn
Fri May 17                       Ygn-Sin.
3-star hotel. One person.
I will then quote domestic flights and hotel accommodation only. URGENT. 

------------------------------------

Thanks for be response but I have got another agency helping me. 

Regards,

John

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment