Tuesday, February 11, 2014

215. Wife & Mother & Husband Yangon_Bagan_Mandalay_Inle_Tour_March 2014

Feb 10, 2014

Hi there, sorry I have not been in touch . Please could you revisit our itinerary and give me a quote for 2 people arriving 10.40 on Thursday 20th March
departing Friday 28th March at 19.30
Within the itinerary we would like to include visiting manadalay, either flying or mini bus ( what are the costs?)
I notice you have also quoted for 4 and 5 star hotels but we need to look at cheaper hotels , around the $ 100 +we would want a twin room.

I also need to get a separate quote for my husband who will be with us from Friday returning on Sunday 23rd . For the 2 nights we would then need a single room also.
If you can get back to me ASAP as I want to go ahead and book
Many thanks Fiona

Sent from my iPad

----------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment