QUOTATION FOR 2 SINGAPOREANS AND 4 CANADIANS GOING TO MYANMAR
ON SEP 8-15, 2012, 8DAYS/7NIGHTS. YANGON 2N, MANDALAY 2N, BAGAN 2N, INLE 2N
Visa Applications to visit Myanmar
CANADIANS LIVING IN VANCOUVER APPLYING FOR VISA TO MYANMAR
1. If there is Myanmar Embassy at the place where they live, it will be better to make their visa there. They may need to enquire from the Canadian government as to where the Myanmar Embassy or representative office is located and make their own arrangements.
1.1 Currently for those who hold a business passport, they can obtain on arrival at Yangon, a visa at the airport. It is 40 USD/pax for 28 days duration visa. If they hold a visitor's passport, it is necessary to apply to the Ministry of tourism in order to obtain the visa. It will cost 90 USD/pax for that process, including transportation charges for Naypyidaw where Ministries are located and any related documents fees.
1.2 On the other hand, they can also obtain visa from Singapore but this takes at least 7 days. If the Canadians arrive on the day before going to Yangon, this visa processing cannot be done in time.
1.3 Singapore citizens need to apply visa with at least 7 working days' notice. We can apply the visa on their behalf or they can apply themselves.
2. ITINERARY PROPOSAL:
8 Sept, 12 - Arrival Yangon (international flight)
9 Sept, 12 - Yangon - Bagan (domestic flight)
10 Sept, 12 - Bagan - Mandalay - Amarapura- Sagaing
11 Sept, 12 - Mandalay - Mingun- Mandalay
12 Sept, 12 - Mandalay - Heho - Inle (domestic flight)
13 Sept, 12 - Inle
14 Sept, 12 - Inle - Heho - Yangon (domestic flight)
15 Sept, 12 - Yangon- Departure to Singapore (international flight)
The tour price for the above is 1259 USD/pax (based on 6 pax, twin-sharing)
The tour price does not include international air fare. General information as at Jun 13, 2012 and will be subject to changes on the actual date when flying
Silk Air, Singapore- Yangon -Singapore (two way)= 399 USD/pax (economy) and 439 USD/pax
MAI,Singapore- Yangon- Singapore (two way )= 396 USD/pax
Yangon - Kandawgyi palace hotel ( Superior )
Bagan -Thiripyitsaya Sanctuary Resort hotel (Superior)
Mandalay - Mandalay Hill Resort hotel (Superior)
Inle - Inle Resort (Garden Cottage)
- All hotel accommodation with breakfast.
- All transfer and sightseeing with private A/C Car.
- Domestic flight fare
- Entrance fee and Zone fee.
- English-speaking Station Guide.
- Boat fee in Mingun and Inle Lake
- Government tax and our service charges.
- International Air Fares and International Airport Tax
- Personal expenses
- Soft drinks and alcoholic drinks
- Camera and Video fees
- Porter fees
- Other services not mentioned herein
In Bagan, Mandalay and Inle Resort, the hotel quality may be 3-4 star standard. Higher quality hotel accommodation will mean higher quotation. Please let me know if you want top quality hotels.
+65 9668 6468