Monday, April 22, 2013

189. Customised tour for one person in June 2013

EMAIL TO DESIGN TRAVEL DATED APRIL 22, 2013


On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 11:44 PM, Ong @yahoo.com.sg> wrote:
Dear Judy,
I plan to make a trip to Myanmar in June. I understood you provide customized tour package. It's my first time to Myanmar, you can recommend an itinerary? I am traveling alone. I do not mind join with others. I would like to have probably 1-2 days free and easy in Yangon.
 
Regards,
Ong @yahoo.com.sg
Mobile : ,,,950
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 April 23, 2013

Hi
Thank you for your email. I am David Sing helping Judy.
Please let me know more details to give you a quotation.

1. Dates of travel (how many days in June 2013?)
2. Places you like to visit
3. Quality of hotel. 3-stars are advised.

Packaged tour in Yangon for 3 days/2 nights is being planned. Singaporeans are still used to cheap tours but Myanmar tours cannot compete in pricing for Thailand tours and so there is no great demand from Singaporeans to date.

Pl provide specific dates and other info early as demand for hotels is very high but shortfall in rooms, owing to great boom in international tourism since the US and Europe starting removing sanctions.

Best wishes. 
----------------------

 

No comments:

Post a Comment