Saturday, October 27, 2012

114. Packaged tours to Myanmar or customised tours







On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 2:37 PM, G@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Judy,

I would like to find out about your packaged tours to Cambodia.
I am on a work trip back to Singapore and I have a week off from next Monday onwards and would like to find out more about travelling to Cambodia/Myanmar.
Could you send me some info/prices if you have anything available from next Monday -Sunday maybe?

Thanks,
Gina
-------------------------------------------


Thank you for your email. I am David Sing.

I do customised tours, not packaged tours to Myanmar for the time being as Myanmar packaged tours for Singaporeans are not well developed yet, to fit into the relatively high expectations of Singaporeans. 

Examples of prices on customised travel to Myanmar are available at www,designtravelpl.com and the blog associated with this website. Please choose one tour and let me know the dates you wish to travel, no. of bedrooms, hotel quality and tour guide.

I don't do Cambodia tours for the time being as numerous Singapore travel agencies do packaged tours to Cambodia as advertised in the Straits Times.

Pl phone me at 9668 6468 if you want more info or email to me. Best wishes.


No comments:

Post a Comment