Oct 10, 2012
QUOTATION REQUIRED FROM DESIGN TRAVEL
1. A group of 4 pax, from 25 to 30 years old.
2. Visit Myanmar for 11 days from Jan 26, 2013 to Feb 5, 2013.
3. 26 Jan 2013, 10.40AM arriving in Yangon. 5 Feb 2013, departing Yangon 11.40AM
4. Towns to visit are Bagan + Inle + Kalaw + Mrauk + (if possible) + Ngapali
5. Pl recommend an itinerary.
6. The 4 persons want the quotations for hotels & domestic airfares only. No guides.
7. The budget is US$1000/ pax to include (hotel + transport+ food)
8. The group's proposed itinerary is as follows:
Jan 26 2013 -Yangon + night train to bagan
Jan 27 - bagan
Jan 28 -Bagan
Jan 29 - Inle
Jan 30- inle
Jan 31 - Inle/kalaw
Feb 1 2013 - Mrauk ( Check if Mrauk is closed to tourist?)
Feb 2 - Mrauk ( Check if Mrauk is closed to tourist?)
Feb 4-Ngapali + Night bus to yangon
If Mrauk is not closed to the tourist, the group will not go to NGAPALI. The group will stay in Mrauk until the end of our trip. Pl advise if there is a nice beach in Mrauk.
9. If the group's proposed itinerary takes too much time in travelling, please change the itinerary. Pl note the budget is US$1,000 per person and give a quotation for domestic airfare + train transport + hotel accommodation + food within this budget. If this budget is not possible, cut out the food?